Cross Mission is a Christian Registered Charity to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ in every city and town in the UK according to His commands.
The VISION OF Cross Mission Take your cross and follow JESUS! (Luke 9:23)
* The concept of Cross Mission
1. Do not be ashamed of Jesus and His words before the people!
2. Love the Lord Jesus more than anyone and anything else!
* The purpose of Cross Mission
1. Preparation for the coming of the Lord Jesus!
2. Preparation for a revival in the UK until 2025!
* The principles of Cross Mission (Humility and Obedience)
1. Crucify ourselves and let Christ who lives in us live! (Gal 2:20)
2. Love the Lord with all our hearts, souls, minds, and strength! (John 14:21)
3. Do not rejoice because the demons submit to us, but rejoice that our names are written in heaven. (Luke 10:20)
4. Two people can defend themselves, and a cord of three strands is not quickly broken. (Ecclesiastes 4:12)
5. Forget what is behind and press on toward what is ahead. (phil 3:13-14)
6. The power of the Holy Spirit who testifies about Jesus (John 15:26) (1 Corinthians 1:18)
*The ministry of Cross Mission
Give our attention to prayer and preaching the word! (Acts 6:4)
1. As workers in His harvest field, we go to all the towns and villages in the UK to preach the Gospel carrying a humble wooden cross with the heart of Jesus! (Matthew 9:35-38)
2. Pray like our Lord Jesus did: Prayer in the morning and preaching in the afternoon daily.
3. Become a model to others and train them to go to other cities to preach. And send them to other cities to plant churches and make them do the same things we do. (1 Thessalonians 1:5-8)
The Statement of Faith
1. With Christians across the world, we believe in the good news message of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who became incarnate by the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary, lived in perfect obedience to God’s law, died to receive God’s punishment for our sins, was buried, on the third day rose again from the dead, and then ascended into heaven and sat down at the right hand of the Father, where God exalted him as Lord over all the world. In light of this, God calls all people everywhere to repent and submit to Jesus Christ as Lord before he returns to judge the living and the dead. And when he comes again, he will raise us up and give us imperishable and immortal body in His kingdom.
2. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative, and inerrant Word of God (II Timothy 3:15-17, II Peter 1:21).
3. We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
4. We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:34-35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return to earth in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11-16).
5. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of the human nature, and that all are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God’s grace through faith alone are we saved (John 3:16-19; 5:24, Romans 3:23; 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5).
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are not unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of the believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, I Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28).
8. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14, I Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).
9. We believe that we as Christians are examples of the love of God in this world. It is this (agape) love that we desire to possess and without which we have no right to call ourselves Christians (I John 4:16-17).
10. We believe it is the mandate of the whole Church to go into the whole world and to preach the Gospel to every living creature. (Mark 16:15, Matthew 28:19-20)